Web Policies & Disclaimer
The information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this web site.
Potomac Radiation Oncology Center is dedicated to protecting the privacy of web site users.
Collection of Information
By using this web site, you consent to the collection and use of your information as discussed in this section. Generally, personal information is not requested or collected. Potomac Radiation Oncology Center collects information that you volunteer through the electronic “Contact Us” form. By completing this form you will receive related or general information in the future from us. Potomac Radiation Oncology Center does not sell, trade, rent or share your personal information to organizations outside unless required to do so by legal, judicial or governmental proceedings.
Potomac Radiation Oncology Center reserves the right to store and use any information you voluntarily provide for marketing and communications specific to Potomac Radiation Oncology Center without additional notice. You always have the option of respectfully requesting that we not contact you (“opt-out”).
If you contact us by email, your message will be forwarded to our employees or agents best able to address your questions and concerns. Please note that email transmissions over the Internet with PotomacRadiationOncology.com are not encrypted.
Non-encrypted Internet email communications are not completely secure or private and may be intercepted and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us.
To protect your privacy, please do not use email to communicate confidential information. Please choose to contact Potomac Radiation Oncology Center by telephone for matters that require greater privacy and security.
If you have comments or suggestions, please contact us.
Web User Policy
Inbound linking policy
Potomac Radiation Oncology Center’s logo is protected under applicable intellectual property laws and, therefore, may not be used on a web site as a graphical hyperlink to the Potomac Radiation Oncology Center web site without our permission. A link to the Potomac Radiation Oncology Center web site from another web site is permitted as long as the use of such a link does not suggest, indicate or imply that the owner of the web site where the link resides is an official representative of Potomac Radiation Oncology Center or Potomac Radiation Oncology Center in any way endorses the content on the linking web site. Potomac Radiation Oncology Center generally does not object to links to the Potomac Radiation Oncology Center web site from third-party sites. However, there are certain conditions that must be followed (see below).
Conditions for external Web sites linking to the Potomac Radiation Oncology Center web site
Unless Potomac Radiation Oncology Center enters into a specific written agreement with you, you may only link to the PotomacRadiationOncology.com web site using the plain text name of the site or the plain text name of Potomac Radiation Oncology Center. You may not use any of Potomac Radiation Oncology Center’s name, logos, designs, slogans, product trademarks or service marks in or with your links. Other restrictions include the following:
- Do not present a link to Potomac Radiation Oncology Center’s site in any way that suggests Potomac Radiation Oncology Center has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products or services on your site.
- Do not use any of Potomac Radiation Oncology Center’s name, logos, designs, slogans, product trademarks or service marks in any advertising, publicity, promotion or in any other commercial manner without the prior express written permission for a particular use from Potomac Radiation Oncology Center.
- Link only to the home page of this site, or to the entry page for a section that directly relates to the page you’re linking from. Do not incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining or framing).
- Do not use any of Potomac Radiation Oncology Center’s name, logos, designs, slogans, product trademark or service parks, or any other words or codes identifying Potomac Radiation Oncology Center’s web sites, in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines, or other information-location tools to identify and select sites, without Potomac Radiation Oncology Center’s prior express written permission for a particular use.
- Before creating your link to our site, Email us to let us know you are doing so. You may not publish Potomac Radiation Oncology Center’s web site content without our prior express written permission. Email us with requests, including who will be using this information and when it will be used.
- Potomac Radiation Oncology Center reserves the right to request that any other site delete or modify its link to our web site for any reason. This should occur within five business dates from notice to do so. If you have comments, questions or requests, please Email us.
Request More Information
Please complete this form to request more information or to schedule an appointment.